[vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”3/4″][STROBERY_BLOCKS_BASE_167658 aligner=”2″ headingtype=”2″ dikgedrukt=”6″ oranje=”0″ maintitle=”Prolong the lifespan of your MYSOLE™”][vc_column_text]
- Maximum perspiration absorption
- No cold feet
- Seek advice from a foot specialist
- As soon as you take off your shoes, it is recommended to also remove the MYSOLE™ insoles. This allows perspiration fluids to evaporate, which will prolong the lifespan of the insoles. It will also maximize the absorption efficacy of the insoles.
- The MYSOLE™ insoles should never be placed on or near any source of heat or flame; this would affect the insole shape, and can even make the leather top-cloth shrink or tear.
- It is recommended to keep at least two pairs of MYSOLE™ insoles available, and use both pairs in alternation. In this way the insoles can dehydrate after wearing, which can help to slow down their wear and tear.
- The MYSOLE™ insoles are washable. It is recommended to wash them on a regular basis, with warm water and a cloth, to prolong their lifespan.
- It is advised not to apply any deodorant or other products to the MYSOLE™ insoles.
- To ensure optimal efficacy of the MYSOLE™ insoles it is important to close the shoes firmly.
- Over time the MYSOLE™ insoles are expected to lose their functionality. Once this starts to happen, it is very important to immediately replace them.
- In case the MYSOLE™ insoles do not provide the expected benefit, it is recommended to seek advice from a foot specialist.